So I have been working really hard on my Iceland project! I will be presenting to an audience in March, so hopefully I will be able to post that video up!
Also, I have been nominated for another Award! This one is called the Sunshine Blogger Award. It is super fun, and I will be nominating people, so if you are interested in participating, please comment below!
I also want to thank Kasia Olszewski from Beauty for the Brain for nominating me! Feel free to check out her blog!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Kasia asked me:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to share my experiences, love of traveling, knowledge of money, and also make a difference in the world. The main goal of my blog is to help people realize they can truly do anything they set their mind to. Thus, Adventure Farther was born! My blog helps teach people how they can make their dollar stretch, such as easy ways to spend less money in everyday life, how to travel on just a little bit of money but stay safe, and much more.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
This is a really hard question for me! I love sharing my knowledge on how to spend less money. I have all these wonderful ways that I personally use to save money on everyday items, such as groceries, and also on not so everyday purchases, such as flights and hotels. My favorite purchase recently was a round trip flight to Iceland that cost me $327. Seriously, that included extra large leg room there and back, as well with all my bags. That’s a big deal, and all it took was looking at an email! Easy peezy!
3. What do you want to get out of bogging? (What are you hoping to accomplish?)
I want to be able to start making an income off of it. Every millionaire has an average of 7 streams of income. Although, I want to use my money to help people, such as ending homelessness, and helping pay for the spaying and neutering of pets. I don’t want the large mansions, or the fancy cars. I just want to make a positive impact in the world. I also want to start being a role model for those who want to do something incredible, but are too afraid to take that first step. Life is always about choices, and you are always going to take steps toward something, why not take that first step toward your goals?
4. When did you start blogging?
October of 2017
5. What is one of your New Years Resolutions?
To make my blog well known within the traveling community.
6. What is your favorite hobby other than blogging?
Besides traveling, I enjoy playing video games. Especially games like Rise of the Tomb Raider, which is my favorite PS4 game.
7. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I have one dog, named Indiana. He is a hound dog, and I got him from a high kill shelter in Kentucky. I was grocery shopping one day when I received a phone call from a guy I knew who worked at the shelter telling me that he had a puppy there who was being looked at by this guy who they suspected was a dog fighter, but didn’t have enough proof to convict him yet. So, I leave the grocery store, and 10 minutes later, I adopt my dog. Just then the guy walks back in to adopt him. They told him no, and fast forward two years, the same guy is arrested for stealing dogs to put in dog fights. A whole ring was shut down. I find this story pretty amazing, as it is the reason I want to invest in spaying and neutering of pets, so that no dog has to go through that ever again.
8. What are three things on your bucket list?
Traveling to Paris
Traveling to Tokyo
Explore different inner pyramids to see what they are really like
9. What is one of your biggest fears?
10.As of right now, what is your greatest accomplishment?
Receiving a full ride to College to get my IT degree.
11.What is your favorite movie genre?
Kids. I know it might sound strange, but I think Kids movies are incredibly funny. Especially Scooby Doo movies, which are my favorite.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What is the one place in the world you want to visit the most?
- What is your blog focused on?
- How did you decide what to blog on?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is your must have technology for traveling?
- What do you do to drive traffic to your blog?
- What is the toughest part of blogging for you?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What drives you to succeed?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Congrats to all the nominees thus far! To my nominees, don’t forget to include a logo in your own. You are welcome to include this logo above in yours, as Kasia made it and gave approval.
I hope you enjoyed this fun nomination post!
Feel free to like my Facebook page!